If you are interested in any of our current job openings, it is required that you submit all of the following for consideration:
- Completed Employment Application with a valid JOB CODE
- Motor Vehicle Report (MVR) from DMV within last 30 days, detailing 10-year driving history
- If you need more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please Note: At the time you report to work, you must have successfully completed a pre-hire drug screening test.
- Dynamic people
- Competitive salaries
- Challenging and rewarding work environment
- Excellent benefits
- Core Values: Teamwork, Service and Fun
- Training through Cresco University - Learn valuable information on how to operate and maintain our equipment and tools, but also about negotiation, Hazmat clean up training, customer service and so much more.
- Recognition and rewards for jobs well done
- Sick & PTO hours, eight paid holidays, and a 401k Plan
- Health benefits (medical / dental / life / LTD / VTL) after 1 month of full-time employment
- Flexible Spending Account for health and dependent care
Cresco Equipment Rentals is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and provides reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities or are disabled veterans.